All data collected via our contact forms would not be shared with any third-party agency and we collect the data for legitimate interests”, to follow up on your lead via emails and phone calls.We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of uberebayshopdesign.com.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We do not collect any personal information about you on our Website unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. If you decide to place an order with us, there is certain personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order. We define “personal information” as information that is unique to you and might include your name, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number.
We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our service to you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on our Website.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
HANDLING THE INFORMATION:
With respect to your personal information that we do store, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, age, occupation, and style preferences, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorized access or unlawful processing of your personal information. We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a firewall.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device and are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently by remembering user preferences, and generally improving user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Sites and use a shopping basket.
- Analytical/performance cookies. The following analytical cookies are used: Google Analytics and Google AdWords. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Sites when they are using it and also help us track visits and orders placed from advertising on Google’s search and display network.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Sites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Sites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Sites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.